Dookes nominated me to receive the prestigious Liebster Award!
Thanks goes out to Dookes at https://hogriderdookes.wordpress.com for the nomination. I have just got started and have barely began to walk. Thanks again and surely I will stumble and fall on occasion, Yet I Blog On! Blog On Brothers and Sisters, Blog On! And check out his site. He does wonderful work and great pictures.
These are the rules that go with the award:
1. Display the Liebster award on your blog. Check
2. Thank and link back to your nominator. Check
3. Answer the nominator’s 11 questions. Check
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers with about 200 or fewer followers and link to them.
5. Draft 11 new questions for your nominees.
6. Notify your nominees via their blogs or social media.
Here are my Questions from Dookes.
1. How do you feel about getting nominated for the Liebster Award?
I can actually say I am excited and pleased, let’s get this party started kind of thing.
2. What made you start blogging?
Facebook dang Facebook. So many friends telling us they love to follow our trips on Facebook year after year, I thought we should start a blog. And here I am, spell check don’t fail me now!
3. Where is your favourite place in the world?
Wow this is a hard one we have traveled quite a bit hhhmmm let me think on that one. It could be Yellowstone National Park or it could be Glacier National Park or it could be Southern Bavaria. So many places could make that cut. But I would have to say that as long as my view is framed by my outstretched arms gripping the bars of my Harley Davidson with the wind blowing through my hair, most anyplace is fine with me. But if I have to choose just one it would be in the warmth of my favorite recliner with Carla sitting close by and that recliner could be almost anywhere for this to be true.
4. Bungee jump or surfing?
Never done either. But I would rather fight a shark than fall to my death.. Worst case scenarios.
5. If you could go back in time and do something different in your life, what would that be?
Spend more time with my mom.
6. Where will your next holiday/vacation destination be?
Southwestern United States, New Mexico, Arizona,Utah.
7. Dogs or Cats?
Dogs. I have a Jack Russell, she is so smart when I tell her to sit she goes and gets a chair!
8. Tell us about your favourite food!
Wow another tuff one. I like cake, I like steak, I like lasagna. I just like to eat period.
9. What is your perfect day?
Sunny and 75 F. With all my bills paid and no clocks to watch.
10. Who would be your dream dinner companion?
Ashley Judd. I have a public celebrity crush. Not the strange stalker type, I think she is smart and pretty. I am almost positive she loves me, she just doesn’t know it.
11. Do these questions all seem very random to you too?
Not at all, if we met in a bar I would strike up conversation with ya and ask the same things.
Now Here are some questions for Dookes.
1. Best place you ever found by accident?
2. If you could move any place where would it be?
3. NFL or Premier League?
4. Half a chicken or 10 wings?
5. Change your own oil or take it to the dealer?
6. What do you know about Evil Knievel?
7.What and when-your first computer?
8. What was your worst riding experience?
9. What was your best ridding experience?
10. How did you get two-wheel fever.
11. Can I borrow some cash? (People ask me this all the time because I have a new bike they think I have money). It’s just good credit I say.
Now for my nominees. I have spent so much time trying to learn how to navigate WordPress that I don’t know many of you bloggers so SUPRISE! here I am with a nomination. I won’t be offended if you pretend this never happened.
The Ride. We are all on the ride of our life! https://bsakel.wordpress.com
Gypsy’s Travels. A collection of adventures by motorcycle. https://gypsysmototravels.wordpress.com
Ride, Dive and be Murray. The new adventures of Bob and Michelle Murray. http://ridediveandbemurray.com
EXPERIMENTAL GHOST. https://experimentalghost.wordpress.com
Time to go there is a thing on the TV called the Superbowl.. Featuring some pretty great commercials.